Caleb... sweet.. tender hearted.. DETAIL oriented.. perfectionist.. gentle.. compassionate.. friendly.. lover of hugs.. and cuddles.. committed.. organizer.. aesthetic.. loved and motivated by words of affirmation.. and hugs.. my schedule keeper and reminder.. quick to forgive.. loyal.. eager to know and follow God.. quick to identify right from wrong, good from evil.. and quick to declare it.. When Caleb was born we chose his name and a verse to go along with it... Numbers 14:24: "But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to and his descendants will inherit it." I've been thinking a lot lately about how that is so much like him... Just thought that was kind of cool.







2 comments:
I love that you have verses to go with your kids names! I wonder if I can do that after the fact? Karen
last night i brought this up in small group - then karen said, yeah, have you seen her recent blogs? no, i hadn't. how funny that it was on my mind how cool it was you had verses for them and how i want to do that for olivia and for the little guy on the way. how do you choose one verse if the name isn't in it? yikes! :) there are too many good ones!
Post a Comment