A great friend of ours took us out one Sunday afternoon in October and got some shots of our family. We had a great time and she did a wonderful job. We're so glad to have some pictures of all of us together... Don't have many of those. :)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Family Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are FABULOUS! I want some! Send me a hard copy for my wall of fame (refrigerator). Oh, how lovely they are. OK, I sound like an idiot - who took these?
Our friend, Rachel. Scott has actually known her since grade school, but hadn't seen her since high school. She started coming to our church. She's got 5 girls and is wonderful. You would love her.. She's great. I just love the pics that she takes of her girls and I asked if she would take some of us because we've never had family pics taken. She's never done that before, so she was kinda nervous, but sisn't she do GREAT?!
yes!
Post a Comment