Yes, it's true... I have become one of THOSE kinds of mothers... You know, the one that traumatizes her child just to try to get a cute picture?.... I've always thought they were sick, cruel people....
In my defense, I must mention that in reality she was only on his lap for about .02 seconds and that her Daddy is actually the one who placed her on Santa's lap..... I was merely the one snapping photos of my hysterical, frightened child....
.... And the Santa wasn't some creepy Santa at the mall or something... He was a kind, old friend of Grandma and Grandpa's who has been playing the part of Santa for 50 years or more at there house on Christmas Eve.... It's TRADITION... We HAD to do it.... :)
.... I'm feeling the guilt... Don't worry.... My poor child...
Thursday, December 31, 2009
One of THOSE kind of Mothers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment